Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
EAP provides professional support and tools to help employees be at peace in the workplace.
- To assist employees and two (2) other members of their family to attain self-mastery and balance through effective coaching and periodic mentoring.
- To assist employees and two other family members understand the effect of filters, patterns, and beliefs; and empower them with strategies to navigate life issues that may be of concern to them.
- To counsel on how to deal with personal issues and stress from family life.
- Workplace Personality Conflict Resolution
- Mental Health Issues Resolution
- Legal and Family Advice
- Financial Counseling
- Overcoming Addiction Therapy
- Grief Therapy
All these are to help people live in peace and harmony at the same time achieving their personal and organisational goals.
To engage this service kindly send email to [email protected] so we can respond with our full brochure